About this space
Bella’s Bungalow is directly across the railroad tracks from downtown and all the unique shops, dining, live music, & much more (350 feet from Pioneer Smokehouse, Home Sweet Farm Biergarten, and not much further to all the murals and everything else in downtown)! It's perfect for a couple, small group of friends, or small family, since it provides a king bedroom plus a fold out full sleeper sofa in the living room, a dining room, a kitchen, and a covered side porch and yard with fire pit area.
Bella’s Bungalow includes 2 smart TVs with color changing back-lighting in the bedroom & living room. The bedroom has a king bed with bedside tables and a remote control lighted ceiling fan. There is a walk in closet with additional linens.. We want you to know that every linen used (including quilts, the bed scarf, duvets, and duvet covers) are washed after EVERY guest's stay. The living/dining room has a navy velvet sofa (convertible to a full bed), coffee table, two chairs with a side table, wall mounted chess/checkers game with stools (plus various additional games & puzzles), a PacMan electronic game, wall mounted Scrabble with stools, an old fashioned bubble gum and M&M machine, a fooseball table, a dining table with seating for 4, and original art by a local Brenham artist. The full kitchen includes coffee supplies, stocked cereal dispensers, a new microwave, a new electric oven, a new electric water heater, a new dishwasher, and a refrigerator/freezer with an ice maker, The bathroom is completely updated and includes a color changing exhaust fan. Complimentary bathroom supplies are provided such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, and additional toiletries are available in case you forget something at home!
There is a covered side porch with a small couch, coffee table, and two chairs.. We have a charcoal grill and grilling utensils, but you will need to be charcoal, lighter fluid, and a lighter to grill. There is an uncovered grassy area perfect for setting up for a game of bags or other outdoor games we have on the covered porch. There is also a small firepit with two gliders. There may or may not be firewood on hand, so make sure to bring some if a fire is important to you during your stay.
There is an additional outdoor area available to guests at Bella’s Bungalow that can be found in the courtyard in front of 403 S. Park Street. It currently offers bags, badminton, and other outdoor games and seating. There is a lighted BTX marquee outside of 405 S. Park Street perfect for pictures. Both addresses are not part of Bella’s Bungalow’s Airbnb listing, and are being used for storage, so the outdoor areas are open for guests to use!
There is a special rock garden in front of 401 S. Park Street named Sally’s Kindness Rock Garden. We’d love for you to take a rock, leave a rock, or trade a rock during your stay at Bella’s Bungalow!
Things to Note:
Bella’s Bungalow is located at 407 S. Park Street. The rental is connected to 405 S. Park Street which is not part of the rental. It is currently being used by us as a storage warehouse and will not be occupied by anyone during your stay. 403 S. Park Street is connected on the other side of 405, and is also not part of the rental; however, the outdoor are is available to guests at Bella’s Bungalow during their stay. The space is currently used as storage, and it will not be occupied by anyone during your stay. Please message us if you have any questions regarding the rental. Some house rules to remember:
Guests renting Bella's Bungalow have full access to 407 S. Park Street, the side yard, and the parking spot to the right of the house (street parking is allowed as well). The interior of 405, 403, and 401 S. Park Street are not included with the rental. You are welcome to enjoy the exterior areas in the front of these addresses, however, including the games and marquee letters for photos in front of 403 and 405 S. Park Street.
1. The rental is for up to 4 guests provided that guests are happy with a king bed and full sized sleeper sofa to accommodate 4 people. Starting July 16th, we will have a second full sleeper sofa. You can add a 5th and 6th guest for a small fee due to the extra linens and cleaning provided that the 5-6 people are happy with a king bed and two full size sleeper sofas to accommodate 5-6 people. We have a Nest doorbell with a camera that lets us verify the number of guests checking in to the house.
2. Absolutely no pets of any kind allowed. We do not allow pets for health and safety concerns. We also like to keep our space allergy friendly for those who require it.
3. No smoking indoors.
4. No drugs.
5. No parties, and quiet time outside begins at 10pm (no loud noises outside after 10pm). No additional people are allowed on the property in addition to the paid guests staying unless previously approved by the host.
6. All windows and the front door must be locked each time a guest leaves the property and when checking out.
7. The front and back doors must be kept locked when a guest leaves the property.